- You will receive a temporary username and password from your instructor or lab supervisor.
- There are three essential steps in the onboarding process:
- Set up computer sound settings for a headset microphone or earbuds - the built-in microphone is not recommended for best results (<5 minutes)
- Log in and complete the course enrollment process. (<5 minutes)
- Continue and take the initial assessment. (<30 minutes)
- If you leave the assessment before completion, exit by clicking Save and Quit (not just close the browser page). This creates a bookmark and allows you to continue the completion of your assessment on your next login.
- Upon completion of the assessment, you will receive a skills scorecard and then be taken to the first lesson in your custom learning path.
Remember, there is a direct relationship between your active learning time practice and your results. Carnegie Speech recommends 2 or 3 lessons per day for the best balance between practice time and improvement. 2 ½ hours one day a week will not be an effective use of your time.
The NativeAccent Student Roadmap https://support.carnegiespeech.com/kb/section/15/