Feb 17, 2021
Tutorial - Onboarding Teachers and Students in NativeAccent -
- The local administrator and teacher will receive and email from Carnegie Speech with their login credentials
- The teacher logs in using their assigned login (usually their email address) and temporary password.
- If this is the first-time login, the teacher will be guided to create a new password and to complete the course registrations page
- The teacher will be placed in the Dashboard view.
- The teacher is recommended to verify or edit as needed the Course Settings (course hours and Intelligent Tutor settings) for each assigned course.
- Details are in The Teacher Roadmap: 03 - Manage Course Settings
- A student email registrations link been created for each course.
- The teacher will receive a Student Welcome email template with student login and tutorial information.
- The essential steps in the student onboarding process are:
- Computer hardware sound settings for the headset microphone (<5 minutes)
- Students log in and complete the course enrollment process. (<5 minutes)
- Students continue and take the initial assessment. (10 to 20 minutes)
- Student are placed into the Student Dashboard and practice available lessons.