You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
On December 31st, Carnegie Speech Assessment 3 and NativeAccent 3 will no longer be available, due to the Adobe Flash player end-of-life. Please contact email@example.com to convert your license to NativeAccent 4 and Carnegie Speech Assessment 4.
Welcome to our Support Center
For help, submit a new ticket here. To view an existing ticket or to join the Forum, you need to register or log in above. To schedule a demo, support web meeting or one-on-one coaching session, go to schedule a meeting. Following your successful booking, you will receive a confirmation email and a calendar update which will include the web meeting information.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of getting started, onboarding, taking the assessment, the intelligent tutor, lesson overview, course completion, My Grades, and other reports, getting help and technical support
- Organization and Administration, on-boarding students, managing course settings and student enrollment, creating assignments, viewing reports, password management, customer care, and technical support
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Carnegie Speech products are powered by patented speech recognition software. Since sound quality is important, recording using a headset or earbud microphone is recommended to achieve the best quality recordings and the best results.
- The Carnegie Speech e-Commerce site, purchasing licenses, and the School Partnership Program.